Sunday, June 10, 2007

"Day 10"

Happiness Level: 7 of 10

I was so tired. I slept through most of the day. At about 4:30pm I woke up to a pair of KFC Buffalo Snackers sitting in a bag bedside. And the requesite bottle of water, of course. Claire's awesome. But as good as those things are, I think I'm done with them for a while. The last batch was too salty. And that's saying a lot cuz I loves me some salt.

Game 2 of the NBA Finals was going to be on in the evening, and that was as good a reason as any to grill up some fajitas on the patio grill. Some homemade charro beans and a side of mexi-rice... soo good. I even had a rare Coke (at home, anyway) with my meal to puncuate the 'special occasion' of eating freshly grilled fajitas while watching the Spurs obliterated the Cavs. Ahhhh.

I didn't do much other than that. I spent a little time with Maddie, neglected to run again and finally played a little bit of online poker before bed, but overall, it was a pretty chill day.

No comments: