I'm going to perform an experiment on myself. I'm going to see if I can improve the quality of my life by following the rules below for the entire month of June. I'll be posting to this blog at least once a day with an update. You can also follow my goings on more closely at http://twitter.com/MrKatsu
- See the doctor for a checkup.
- Get on cholestorol medication. Take it everyday.
- Excercise. Jog/Walk 4 'big laps' around the neighborhood at least 3 times a week.
- Eat approximately 1/2 of what I'd normally eat.
- Except on special occasions (Boat Trip, etc.) only drink water.
- Do not eat after 10pm.
- Go to sleep no later than 1am on Tue/Thu. 12am on Mon/Wed/Sun. 2am Fri/Sat.
- Remind my wife that I love her everyday. Don't just say the words.
- Call my parents every other day. Just leave message if they don't answer.
- Call my grandmother this month.
- Be more patient with idiots.
- Don't Yell. Carry a notepad and write shit down instead. Read it later.
- Take her someplace every weekend: SA Zoo, Ready Set Play, Sea World, Kids Day Park BBQ
- Spend at *least* one uninterrupted hour a day with her doing what she wants to do.
- Read to her before bedtime whenever possible.
- Don't buy a new game unless I finish an old game.
- Eat dinner at home 4 times a week. I'll even cook if I have to.