Things that piss me off about Stupid Ebay Sellers:
- PEOPLE THAT TYPE IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS AND OVERUSE EXCLAMATION MARKS!!!!! THESE SAME PEOPLE LIKE TO PUT UP FOR AUCTION 112 NES GAMES AND LIST THEM ALL ONE AFTER THE OTHER, WITHOUT REGARD FOR 1. SPELING + GRAMMER,2COMMAS 3. OR READABILITY. ABOUT THE ONLY THING THESE PEOPLE HATE MORE THAN UNLOCKING THEIR CAPS IS USING THE ENTER KEY TO MAKE PARAGRAPHS. LORD FORBID THEY BREAK THIS SHIT UP INTO SOMETHING REMOTELY READABLE. AND GOODLUCK WITH SPACINGBETWEEN WORDS.
- Items that get listed as "RARE" when they're soooo not rare. In this same category are people that use HTF (Hard to Find) or OOP (Out of Print) on every fucking game they list. They aren't making any more Sonic the Hedgehog 2's? No shit? Just go to ebay and search for "rare" and see all the bullshit that gets listed. Example: "Playstation Final Fantasy VII (RARE!!)" Umm, didn't FFVII sell like a bazillion copies? Some guy really had the balls to state that in his auction. What was worse, according to the photograph in the description, the idiot was actually selling FF VIII. That reminds me...
- Some sellers are so stupid/lazy/retarded that they can't even copy the name of a game or system correctly. Ever heard of "Mickey Mana" for the SNES? No? That's because it's "Mickey Mania." Typo? Ok, fine. What about a used but working "Sega Genisys"? WTF? What's even SADDER, is that you can actually get some hits of off google with that spelling.
- Anytime someone uses "LOOK!" or it's more annoying equivalent "LQQK!". "HOT!" and "AWESOME!" are also pretty annoying. Often times, these auctions are put up by the CAPITALS ONLY PEOPLE.
- Saying something is "Mint", "Complete" or "Like New" when it obviously isn't. "Super Mario RPG Strategy Guide LIKE NEW! Only missing the lower left corner on the first five pages. See picture for details." Ummm. Since when is missing chunks of pages "like new"?
- OK, this next one doesn't really piss me off. It's actually amusing. Japanese sellers. I mean, guys in Japan listing things in the US version of ebay. I don't know if they're using some sort of babelfish or what, but some of the Engrish these guys come up with are hilarious. Some of my favorites are "Box and manual are contained in this system." [Oh really? Just kinda stuffed them inside the console, eh?], "They are 'PC-FX' and the set of 1 software." [Set of 1? 1?!], "A buyer must do an answer within 3days from the seller's first contact." [I wouldn't even know how to do an answer. Where's the hole?], "If it hopes that you use SAL and Ship and it is sent." [!??!?], and of course, the all time classic "Cash does not except."
Anyway, you get the idea. People are idiots.